A salad can be very light but nutritious meal that can be served as a side dish or a standalone meal. This chicken salad with walnuts and apples, celery and yogurt will be your perfect lunch or dinner. You can prepare it in about 20 minutes.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 crisp red apple
- 1 crisp green apple (such as Granny Smith)
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- Two 6-ounce cartons fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Get the preparation instructions here.
Picture and recipe source: http://www.cooking.com