For a sweet and delicious breakfast your kids will love, you can try this recipe for Banana, Peanut Butter & Jam Breakfast Burritos.
This super easy recipe will take you just 15 minutes to prepare and it’s made with 4 basic ingredients
- 2 Soft Fajita Size Flour Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
Needless to say that the steps are super easy, yet here they are
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tbsp. peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Add 1 Tbsp. jelly to each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- Roll-up and enjoy!
Recipe and photo source: missionmenus.com
If you like this recipe, share it with your friends or leave a comment below.
For more delicious and easy breakfast ideas visit the Breakfast category.