Pecan pie is probably one of the staples and favorite desserts in every family. But this recipe for Butterscotch-Pecan Croissants may become your family’s next favorite. With just 5 ingredients and crescent dinner rolls you can turn the classic pecan pie into delicious breakfast croissants. Or to yummy bite-size dessert.
Using the same ingredients, except the dough, you can have these Butterscotch-Pecan Croissants ready in just about 30 minutes. What can be better than this?
Visit the next page for the ingredients and directions.
Ingredients listed below will make 8 croissants. If you want to make more, just double or triple the quantities. I’m sure there will be no croissants left, even if you make a triple batch 🙂
Here’s the list of ingredients you need:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 teaspoons butterscotch chips
There’re just 5 easy steps to follow:
Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together pecans, brown sugar, whipping cream and vanilla.
- Separate dough into triangles. Place mixture on shortest side of each triangle. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Roll up each triangle, starting with shortest side of triangle.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool before eating.
Enjoy your freshly baked Butterscotch-Pecan Croissants!
If you like, you can try this recipe replacing butterscotch chips with chocolate or peanut butter chips. This way you will give them new taste every time you make them.
Recipe and photo source: Pillsbury.com
If you like this recipe, share it with your friends or leave a comment below.