This healthy and yummy Creamy Avocado Chicken Soup it’ll be perfect for after (or between) holiday feasts. Since we have one more to go till the end of this year, a slowing a bit on our diet really won’t heart.
For how simple and quick this soup comes together, this recipe is also great to take a break from the kitchen and cooking. It is also great recipe to keep on hand for busy work days throughout the year, so bookmark it for you’re the future use.
These are the ingredients you need to make Creamy Avocado Chicken Soup
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into pieces
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 32 oz carton chicken broth
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 large avocados, pits removed, scooped out of the shell
- 1 Roma tomato, diced (or you could top with salsa)
- Tortilla chips, monterey jack cheese, sour cream for serving (optional)
Watch the steps in the video below. For written directions visit tiphero.com.