This hearty, filling and delicious Butternut Squash Soup is what you need on cold winter day. What’s best, this slow cooker recipe will leave you with plenty of time to spend with your family on weekend. If you make good enough quantity, you can store it in the fridge or freezer to have it ready to enjoy also during the busy week.
These are the ingredients you need for Butternut Squash Soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 6 baby carrots
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1 medium (uncooked) butternut squash
- 1/2 chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
Visit the next page for video and written directions.