If you like to start you day with sweet breakfast, here’s a recipe you should give a try. It will take you slightly longer to prepare than the standard pancakes, but the extra steps will turn into delicious Crisp Apple Pancakes everyone will love.
What makes these pancakes crispy are diced apples and a crumbly topping, also called streusel, which is made with oatmeal and brown sugar.
Curious to learn how to make Crisp Apple Pancakes? Check the ingredients below.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cold butter
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix or the one of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup peeled diced Granny Smith apple (1/4-inch)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Toppings (if desired)
- Powdered sugar
- Real maple syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream
Visit the next page for directions.