Well, this might not seem like a real side dish, but sure is an easy and quick solution for those days you don’t have time to cook a complete meal. You can make a delicious Garlic Bread in no time and it will go well along any meat, salad or soup you plan for dinner.
This Garlic Bread is so simple and yummy and best of all, it can make delicious breakfast, appetizer or snack too. Definitely a recipe to keep on hand for any occasion.
When you’ll see how easy is to make Garlic Bread at home, you won’t buy it ever again in the store.
Here’s what you’ll need
- 1 loaf french or rustic bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (or olive oil if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Watch the steps in the video below or visit weelicious.com for written directions.