Easy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Adele from Bakedinaz.com has adapted her mother-in law’s recipe into delicious and easy to make dish which is perfect for family weeknight dinner. Serve this Stuffed Crescent Rolls with some fresh salad and you’ll have yummy and healthy meal ready in no time.
Here’s what you need for this recipe
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (can use canned chicken)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 green onions, diced (green and white parts)
- ½ green pepper, diced small
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cup sour cream
Visit Bakedinaz.com for directions.
You may also like to try these recipes
Photo by bakedinaz.com.