When you need a complete dinner in under 1 hour, you should try this easy recipe for Chicken Breasts with Potato and Broccoli. Baked all together in one baking sheet this meal is a great time saver also when it comes to clean the dishes.
What makes this chicken and potato different from the classic chicken bake is delicious mustard-honey glaze.
These are the ingredients you need for One-Sheet Chicken Bake
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ tsp salt plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 20 ounces broccoli florets
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Get video directions on the next page.