Breakfast Biscuit Cups Ingredients
This recipe is not the quickest one as it requires some prep time before you can combine all the ingredients into the cups. That’s why you’ll want to make this Breakfast Biscuit Cups ahead or keep the recipe on hand for weekend.
Here’s what you need for 8 servings
- 1/3 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon 2% milk, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Visit the next page for directions.