This delicious Chicken and Potato dish is all you need on a busy weeknight. A hearty family meal that is easy to prepare and can be on your dinner table in less than one hour. Sounds long? Not really, if you can spend the baking time for relaxing with your family.
All you need to do is combine all the ingredients, put them in the oven and wait for your dinner to be ready.
Here’s what you need for this yummy One-Pan Chicken Potato Bake
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cubed 1”
- 8 medium red potatoes, diced ½”
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 2 tbs. garlic powder
- 3 tbs. hot sauce (chalula)
- 2 Cup Cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- ½ lb bacon, diced
- ½ Cup green onion, chopped
- sour cream
- tomatoes, diced
Get video directions on the next page.