This recipe is perfect for a delicious and filling breakfast or lunch. It’s super simple and quick to make and it contains 3 classic breakfast ingredients: eggs, cheese and ham. All wrapped in tortilla, make yummy meal you can even pack in the lunch box.
Here’s what you need for this simple Egg, Ham & Cheese Tortilla Sandwich recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.36g) Butter (preferably, unsalted)
- 2-3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 slices Hickory Smoked Ham (or any on hand, even chicken/turkey/beef roast from deli could be used)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter (preferably, unsalted)
- 1 large Tortilla
My suggestion: add any veggies you like to make this tortilla sandwich a bit healthier and moist.
Visit the next page for easy video directions.