Would you ever think you can make a soup with hash browns? Well, you can and it’s super easy when you cook it in your crock-pot.
This simple recipe takes all the goodies of layered baked potatoes and turns them into filling and delicious soup. All you need to do is combining all the ingredients in your slow cooker and relax while you wait for your meal to be ready.
Here’s what you need for this Creamy Hash Browns Soup
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (32 oz.) box chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Watch easy steps in the video below or visit 12tomatoes.com for written directions.