If you don’t want to spend your weekend in kitchen, here’s a simple recipe for delicious family meal you can cook in you crock-pot. You will need the usual meatball ingredients, plus mozzarella stick for gooey cheesy center.
You can have these delicious Mozzarella Meatballs ready in 2 hours in your crock-pot and spend this time with your family.
These are the ingredients for Mozzarella Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp minced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese cut into 6 pieces each, or 3 oz cubed mozzarella
- marinara sauce for dipping
Watch directions in the video below or check them at tiphero.com.