Not a huge fan of broccoli? This recipe may make you change your mind about this vegetable. You can transform it into delicious crunchy bites that even your kids will love.
Baked Broccoli Bites can make healthy afternoon or party snack or can be served as yummy side dish. The recipe is simple and quick to prepare, which place it on the top of quick weekday meals.
For Baked Broccoli Bites you need
- 12 oz cooked broccoli florets, diced (about 1 head of broccoli or 1 frozen bag)
- 1/4 cup onion – finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 whole grain bread crumbs
- 1/3 organic panko bread crumbs
- 1 tblsp parsley
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Visit the next page for easy video directions.