This Casserole is packed with vegetables and cheese which makes it healthy and flavorful at the same time. Besides being super simple to make, it’s also very quick dish to cook on a busy weekday.
It will only take you 30 minutes of baking to put on table this yummy side that will great along with any meat or fish dish you like. For how rich this casserole is, it can also be a standalone dinner served with a bowl of greens.
Here’s what you need for this Veggie Packed Cheesy Casserole
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower rice
- 2/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Mexican or cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
Get video and written direction on the next page.