Enjoy this delicious Skillet Cookie guilt free. It’s gluten free and low on calories as it is made with coconut oil and almond flour. It’s very easy to make and it needs to bake just 30 minutes. But it is recommended to chill the batter in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before putting in the oven.
Therefore you can also make it in advance and have it ready when you wish to enjoy this yummy Skillet Cookie.
Here’re the ingredients you need
- 2 cups sifted blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup raw honey, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla Extract
You can find video and written directions on the next page.